Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It Begins...

I've been cosplaying for longer than I care to remember.  I'm not an expert my any means.  I do it all for fun and I love meeting new people and creating connections. 

In 2009, after years of college and work, I noticed that while I still looked pretty good, I wasn't as svelte as I was a few years back.  I started Weight Watchers and now in 2012, while I've left Weight Watchers behind, I've lost almost 50 lb. and feel a lot better about myself.

But in today's day and age, cosplay has become the IT thing to do.  There seems to be a lot of pressure about looking good, it isn't all about feeling good and being proud of yourself.

I decided that I needed a place to talk about some of my own personal goals, as a cosplayer and as an individual working towards certain health goals. 

If you decide to follow my journey, I hope you enjoy reading and I look forward to any feedback people have or suggestions.

If you are working on your own self-image and cosplay goals, I hope I can support you in some way and we can reach our goals together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment